0

€0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

More Views

LIR2450 rechargeable li-ion button cell - 120mAh

Additional Information

EAN / GTIN  8438493109801
Brand  Unbranded
Size  LIR2450
Battery chemistry  Li-ion
Battery  Rechargeable
Voltage  3.6V
Height in mm 5.00
Diameter in mm 24.00

Availability: In stock

€2.75
(€2.27 without VAT)
  • Buy 100 times for €1.25 (€1.03 without VAT)   
  • Buy 1000 times for €0.85 (€0.7 without VAT)   

Description

Details

Capacity: 120mAh
Rated Voltage 3.6V
Chemistry: Li-ion
Diameter: 24mm
Height: 5mm
Weight: 6g

Additional Information

Details

.

Reviews

Customer Reviews

Everything ok Review by chemary
Rating
I did some tests and I got exactly 120mAh discharging from 4.2V to 3V at 67mA rate.
It discharges down to 3.5V in 80% of the time, then the discharge curve goes to 3V faster (in the remaining 20% of the time) (Posted on 13-10-21)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: LIR2450 rechargeable li-ion button cell - 120mAh

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating